Collection of Personal Data
Two types of data are collected from Users:
Personal information is information collected that may identify you. Personal information is only gathered as voluntarily provided by you. Some information may be gathered by other sources linked to the Service (such as Facebook).
When you register with the Service, Random Logic Games will collect some personal data from you. In some instances, Random Logic Games may gain access to some personal data through third-parties or affiliates. Some of the information that may be collected can include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as name, email address, Facebook ID, address, and telephone number;
- Device information such as Device ID (Android) or Advertising ID (iOS devices);
- information related to your current living accommodations;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- additional information required to verify your identity, such as age;
- Username/ Screen Name and Password;
- supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Random Logic Games, a credit check may be conducted by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law); and
- any other information you may provide.
Information from sources linked to the Service may provide information to Random Logic Games for your convenience to link the Service with other providers, such as Facebook.
Non-identifying information is anonymous information. This information is technical and is often gathered from analytics software for the Service. All such information is also subject to the Privacy Policies of the analytics services. Some of the information collected can include, but is not limited to:
- logs, contact information, and other information about the communications between users;
- information based on your activities on the Service, such as search information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the website, ad data, and IP address and standard web log information;
The Service is intended for a general audience. No content is directed specifically at children under the age of 13. Random Logic Games is committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. Registration for the Service is restricted by the Licensing Agreement. If Random Logic Games learns or has reason to suspect that a user of the Service is under the age of 13, any personal information obtained from that user will be removed from the Service.
All personal data collected will be used, primarily, to provide the services on the Service in an effective and personalized manner. Your personal information may be used to:
- provide services and customer support as requested, including confirming emails related to the Service, reminders, and transactions;
- provide language and location appropriate support and advertising for the Service;
- facilitate communication between interested parties registered on the Service;
- customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve the Service;
- keep you informed about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers through various means of communication (There is always an option to opt-out of marketing communications, but you must request to opt-out directly from Random Logic Games);
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
- measure consumer interest in the products and services offered on the Service;
- help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud, and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity;
- collect fees;
- help select advertisements viewed on the Service; or
- as otherwise described at the time of collection.
We may sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share some or all of your personal information with:
- subsidiaries and assigns of Random Logic Games and affiliate members;
- parties to whom you grant permission for Random Logic Games to share your information;
- service providers under contract who help with the business operations of the Service; or
- as permitted by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process.
The Service communicates and facilitates communications between users through telephone or email communication. The Service may collect information related to such communication. You agree for someone from or on behalf of Random Logic Games to contact you by any means provided for contact through your use of the Service.
All users have the opportunity to opt out of receiving nonessential (i.e., promotional or marketing-related) communications from Random Logic Games after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from Conversion Gaming’s lists and newsletters, simply edit your preferences in your account, if such functionality is available. If you cannot edit your preferences, contact Random Logic Games directly to opt out of future communications.
Random Logic Games or its service providers may place cookies or web beacons on your computer when you visit portions of the Service. Permanent cookies help facilitate personalized features, such as automatically logging into your personalized home page, and providing geographically accurate advertisements. Session cookies, which are deleted when you log out of the Service or browse to a different website, to monitor and improve the functionality and usability of our website. Cookies can be blocked by changing the settings on your browser (contact your Internet Service Provider for help), but doing so may prevent delivery of certain services.
Web Analytics Services
The Service may use various analytics services. These services may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in the Service, except text in password fields. The Service will not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter in the Service. The Service does not track browsing habits across other web sites or text input in password fields.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You are responsible for the personal information you provide upon registering. You are also responsible for making any necessary changes to your personal data. If you request, Random Logic Games will close your account and remove your personal data from the Service according to applicable law. Some personal data will be maintained by Random Logic Games to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce the Licensing Agreement, and take other actions permitted by law.
Do not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for all actions of your username and password. Giving away your password will permit another person access to your personal data. If your password has been compromised, please change it immediately.
Random Logic Games will make every reasonable effort to protect your personal data. Random Logic Games, however, makes no warranty or promise that your personal data or private communications will not be intercepted due to unauthorized access or disclosure.
© 2014 Random Logic Games, LLC All rights reserved.
Updated by Random Logic Games's General Counsel on May 12, 2014.